Vixen's dildo measurements:
- Length: from tip to top of the base
- Width: measured across the diameter of the toy at its widest point
- Base: measured across the diameter of the toy's base
- Please note that each of our dildos is hand-crafted and measurements may vary slightly.
- Wash silicone toys with antibacterial soap and warm water, or
- Boil them for three minutes, or
- Toss them into the dishwasher!
- If you'll be sharing toys with a partner, use a condom, or wash them between uses.
- Make sure to keep Vixen products separate from other toys to avoid any reactions from other silicone formulas. (Original packaging works as a perfect storage container)
- We strongly recommend steering away from silicone lubricants as our lifetime warranty does not apply to toys damaged by silicone lube usage.
- Virgin, unrefined coconut oil is a perfect natural alternative personal lube and works very well with Vixen products. If this is the lubricant you chose, be aware that there has been a history of certain types of condoms reacting to coconut oil and can cause the condom to break.
- Water-based lube is always a safe option with our toys.